The book that got me into reading (ultimate comfort trilogy)

 The book that got me

 into reading

 (ultimate comfort trilogy)


 

Author: Alwyn Hamilton

Genre: Fantasy romance
 
Audience: YA

Rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

♡♡♡

synopsis of book 1: 

Mortals rule the desert nation of Miraji, but mythical beasts still roam the wild and remote areas, and rumor has it that somewhere, djinn still perform their magic.  For humans, it’s an unforgiving place, especially if you’re poor, orphaned, or female.

Amani Al’Hiza is all three. She’s a gifted gunslinger with perfect aim, but she can’t shoot her way out of Dustwalk, the back-country town where she’s destined to wind up wed or dead.

Then she meets Jin, a rakish foreigner, in a shooting contest, and sees him as the perfect escape route. But though she’s spent years dreaming of leaving Dustwalk, she never imagined she’d gallop away on mythical horse—or that it would take a foreign fugitive to show her the heart of the desert she thought she knew.

Rebel of the Sands reveals what happens when a dream deferred explodes—in the fires of rebellion, of romantic passion, and the all-consuming inferno of a girl finally, at long last, embracing her power.

-Goodreads 

♡♡♡

review:

Hey there, book besties!

Today, I want to share a book that’s very close to my heart—the book that truly ignited my passion for reading: “Traitor to the throne” by Alwyn Hamilton. This book is the second in a trilogy that has become my ultimate comfort series.

Before diving into “Traitor to the throne,” I was a casual reader at best. I enjoyed books, sure, but I never really lost myself in them. I would read occasionally, but it felt more like a pastime than a passion. That all changed when I picked up this gem. From the very first page, I was transported to a world filled with adventure, magic, and unforgettable characters. It was as if Alwyn Hamilton had crafted a universe just for me.

The story follows Amani, a fierce and determined girl living in a desert town, dreaming of escape and freedom. Her journey is thrilling, filled with rebellion and self-discovery, and I found myself rooting for her every step of the way. I was captivated not just by the plot, but by the rich world-building and the emotional depth of the characters. I could feel Amani’s struggles, her joys, and her triumphs as if they were my own.

One of my favorite aspects of the trilogy is the cutesy romance between Amani and Jin. Their chemistry is amazing! Watching their relationship blossom was soo cute and Jin quickly became my first book boyfriend. Their love story added a delightful layer to the adventure, making me root for them even more.

Another thing I really like is that the book has a very unique smell to it that is soo good.And every time I open it,the smell reminds me of the wonderful adventures of this book.

Once I finished it,I was absolutely hooked. I didn't know it was a trilogy at first but i felt that there was more to the story,so i searched on google and it turned out that it was the second book in a trilogy.And I was so happy to have more of this wonderful story.I read the last book then went back to the first and each book left me breathless and yearning for more. The trilogy became  a place I could return to whenever I needed comfort or inspiration. It was like wrapping myself in a warm blanket on a chilly day.

After finishing this trilogy, I found myself wanting to read more. I started by reading books similar to this trilogy ,then I explored different genres, diving into fantasy, romance. I read dozens of books, each one adding a new layer to my love for reading.

Looking back, I’m so happy for that moment when I picked up Alwyn Hamilton’s book. It reignited my love for reading . If you’re looking for a series that will sweep you off your feet and make you fall in love with reading, I wholeheartedly recommend giving “Rebels of the Sand” a try.

So, what about you? Have you ever had a book that changed your perspective on reading? I’d love to hear your stories!

Happy reading!
mariam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookish discussion:Unpopular opinion about movie adaptations.

Amazing YA fantasy trilogy (get transformed into a new world)