The best mafia books of all time ( Dark Verse series review)

 Dark Verse

 series review


Author: RuNyx

Genre: Mafia romance
 
Audience: Adult
 
Rating:⭐⭐⭐
 
♡♡♡♡

Synopsis of first book:

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object in the field of death?

In the dark underbelly of the mob, Tristan Caine has been an anomaly. As the only non-blooded member in the high circle of the Tenebrae Outfit, he is an enigma to all - his skills unparalleled, his morality questionable, and his motives unknown. He is lethal and he knows it.

As does Morana Vitalio, the genius extraordinaire daughter of the rival family. What Caine does with weapons, Morana does with computers. When a twenty-year old mystery resurfaces, Morana infiltrates Caine's house, intent on killing him, unaware of a tie that binds them together. Hate, heat, and history clash together with unexpected sparks.

But something bigger, something worse is happening in their world. And despite their animosity, only they can fight it down.

-Goodreads

 ♡♡♡♡ 

Review:

Hey there,book besties! Today I want to talk about the amazing Dark Verse series by RuNyx. If you're a fan of dark romance, then this series is definitely for you.

From the very first book, I was completely hooked. The writing is so well done that it's impossible not to get completely immersed in the story. I felt like I was right there with the characters, experiencing everything alongside them. And let me tell you, there's no shortage of intense moments in these books.

One of the things I love most about the Dark Verse series is the couples. I mean, I can't even pick a favorite because they're all so well written and developed. It's rare to find a series where every relationship feels so real and compelling.

RuNyx's writing style is also a huge standout for me. It's so engaging and unique that it quickly became one of my favorites. Even though the series can be dark and at times downright disturbing, I couldn't help but be completely drawn in.

Speaking of dark, let's talk about the plot. It's absolutely insane in the best way possible. The twists and turns had me on the edge of my seat, and just when I thought I had things figured out, RuNyx would throw in another curveball that completely blew my mind.


And the best part? The final book of the series, "The Syndicator," is coming out in October. And I have no doubt that it's going to be an epic conclusion to an already incredible series.

Overall, the Dark Verse series has easily become one of my top favorite mafia book series of all time. If you're looking for a dark, intense, and completely engrossing read, then check out these books. You won't be disappointed!

Happy Reading!

Mariam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The book that got me into reading (ultimate comfort trilogy)

Bookish discussion:Unpopular opinion about movie adaptations.

Amazing YA fantasy trilogy (get transformed into a new world)